not need any driver to use CX-1. all the drivers
are included in the OS.
The driver included in the CD is only for the
If you installed the driver in the CD(Win98) ,
please follow procedures bellow.
1. First, Disconnect CX-1 from Your system.
2. Insert Setup CD bundled with CX-1 into your
3. Find following folder inside the CD "\English\drivers\Win98_USB"
and execute DELUIDRV.exe.
4. Confirm Message may appear. click yes.
5. Reboot and Connect your CX-1 & the driver
will be installed from the OS automatically.
You need to do the initialize and/or format to
use the brand new hard disk after driver installation.
Please refer to the PDF manual included in the